Sunday 8 March 2015

Preparing Costume

Today I went to Primark to buy a plain grey t-shirt (the same as the one used for previous shots in my music video) which I could messy up with fake blood. This is necessary for the performance shots which I will be filming in the green room tomorrow afternoon. The t-shirt was £1.80 and the fake blood was already owned, therefore this was very cheap and will really help to make my video look continuous and authentic. As I only had the one t-shirt to experiment with I wanted to make sure it looked as good as possible, so before I began I searched 'making a bloody t-shirt' on youtube and found this video:



This video really helped me to get a good technique when adding the blood to the t-shirt so that it didn't look too purposefully placed. I tried to make the blood appear well scattered but concentrated more in certain areas than others, this will hopefully allow the finished result to look good in shot. Although it is probably not as good as the one on the video I am very happy with the outcome:







No comments:

Post a Comment