Monday 2 March 2015

March Shooting Schedule

As I did with December, January and February I decided to make a shooting schedule for March although the amount of filming left to do is very small and should only take up the first week or two. This just helps to keep me organised with my filming and helps me to allocate enough time to each session. Below I have posted an online calendar which so far has 3 scheduled filming sessions, which unless there are any problems should be last sessions. If there are any changes I will update this here. 



The filming sessions we have already arranged are as follows:

6th March:
As Fridays are convenient for all 3 of us (me and the cast) we decided that we could get a little bit of filming done in our free periods, which for me and Kate is between 11:30 and 14:50. I decided that I would film the 10 flashback scenes here because they can be shot in numerous locations and doesn't require us travelling to Jacks house, etc. Kate has also scheduled to do some filming for her own video as she is also a media student, therefore on this date we will probably not have a lot of time to do anymore filming. If we do however have spare time I might take some more photo's for my digipak so that I have a range. 

9th March:
I have also arranged to film with Kate on Monday the 9th as we both have a free last period (14:50-16:00) and are not restricted by buses etc, therefore we can stay for as long as it takes. I am using this time to film the last of the performance sections which involve Kate alone. I have not yet booked the green room however so this may change depending on whether it is in use. Below is a screenshot of us planning the filming session over text:


10th March:
I have also arranged to do the last (hopefully) of my filming on Tuesday the 10th as all cast members are available due to us having the afternoon off of college and it is necessary for all cast members to be present for this filming session. We will be starting filming at 15:00 and hopefully should be done before it gets dark as the shots require natural lighting. This session will mainly be used to re shoot the street scenes which are to a poorer quality than the some of the other shots. I will also be filming the last 3 shots on my storyboard which I was unable to film in the last session. I am confident that the footage I get will be to a higher standard as I now have more experience than when I began filming and hopefully filming will be complete after this. Below is a screenshot of the exchanged messages when organising the filming session on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment