Friday 6 March 2015

Filming Diary (06/03/15)

DAY FIVE
06/03/2015
Cropton Park and surrounding area

Shots filmed: 71, 73, 77, 79, 80


Today I shot a few of the flashback scenes however I could not get them all filmed as they were all in different locations and we were unable to travel to several different places in the time we had. There were no major problems but I did have to make a few changes to some of the shots. I have not properly reviewed these shots yet but I think that they all went well and I shouldn't have to refilm them. These shots are going to be edited quite a bit and only last for a second each therefore any problems should be able to be cut out. 
We went to Cropton park to film as there are quite a lot of walkways, etc where I could film my actors holding hands and there are also swings and other playground equipment were I could film them having fun. The only problem with this was that there were quite a few people around which made framing quite difficult as I didn't want to get too much of other people in the background.
One of the problems that we faced was that the swings were quite wet and had a lot of bird poo on so I had to quickly think of another shot we could do. I instead filmed the couple on a seesaw, laughing and messing around. I also changed shot 73 which was originally going to be a shot of the couple baking but we would not have time to actually bake something so I instead did a point of view shot of jack driving. The only other problem we faced was the fact that the windy weather kept blowing Kates hair in her face mid shot so we had to re shoot the shots several times. 
Although I was unable to get all of the flashback scenes shot like I had planned I am glad that I got some done so I can see how I can make the others different and create juxtaposition between the shots. The issues we did experience were easy to overcome, therefore hopefully the footage I did get will be to a high standard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment