Wednesday 4 March 2015

Practice Editing

It had been a while since I had used Photoshop so I thought that it was a good idea to do some experimenting before I began actually creating my ancillary texts. This proved to be a good idea as there was a problem with one of the photos I intended on using. I found that the angle I had used for the close up photos of Kate was slightly different to the one I had used of Jack (possibly due to their differences in height). This meant that when placing half of each face side by side, as I had planned to do, their features did not align. To overcome this I am going to plan another photo shoot were I can get the angle exactly the same. The actual editing of each separate image however went very well and I am pleased with the outcomes, particularly on the image of Jack. If I can get the image of Kate (to be re taken) to the same quality then I think that this could look really professional on my digipak and album poster. I filmed a few shots of me editing the images to show some of the successes and problems I came across.


Editing image of Jack:

Finished image:


Editing image of Kate:

Finished image:

Editing the images together (failed attempt):

No comments:

Post a Comment